Hi everyone! Thank you for reading Exterior and Interior Painting Specialists blog!! Today we are going to continue our spring cleaning theme! We are going to talk about how to clean your windows like a pro this spring!
**ALWAYS USE CAUTION IF/WHEN USING A LADDER**
You will need:
- A bucket big enough to fit a squeegee in
- Warm water
- Clean towel
- Clean when no direct sunlight – This will help avoid streaks
- Rinse and dry the windows immediately – This will also help with streaks
- Wipe the squeegee in between each line – This will help clean the window faster
- Wipe off remanding soap with a lint free towel- This will make sure there is no soap bubble residue
HOW TO CLEAN WINDOWS
- First mix 1 part warm water to one part distilled vinegar in the bucket.
- Next dampen the squeegee by dipping it into the bucket with the solution.
- Get the whole window wet with the spongy side of the squeegee.
- After getting the whole window wet, use the rubber side of the squeegee, start from the top and work your way down. After each stroke wipe the squeegee off with a clean towel.
- After completing all steps, go back with a towel and carefully get the access solution off of the window