“Rafa Started the job on time, and finished on time!!” Janice.
For a FREE estimate, Kindly fill in the form below:
FREE Gutter Cleaning w/Exterior Repaint
Prepare for the spring rainy weather, we will clean your gutters for free when we are hired to repaint your exterior. 2017 Average exterior repaints ranged from $2379.00 to 4434.00, that is material and labor included. Call now 309.349.7021
“The quote was what I paid, no changing the amount.” Mr. Clark.
Exterior Painting always begins with Power washing, we only have Rafael do this job, so its done correctly, and safely. This is the foundation to our quality and the 5yr guarantee. We know who cleans and how he does this process.
- All jobs include power washing to remove loose dirt and paint. This is completed a week in advance to allow for dry time. Proper power washing equipment has at least 2400 P.S.I. these machines are commercial grade and mix high-quality solvent to remove any dirt and loose paint from the surface. This function of preparation is critical; if the surface is not clean the paint will not last. This is where other companies may cut costs.
- Mildew treatment to kill existing growth. This operation can be time-consuming however is fundamental to ensure a quality and lasting paint
- Scrape, any and all loose or chipping paint, sand and prime wood where necessary. Primer is vital; it is sealer as well as a base for your paint to adhere to for years to come.
- Loose window putty will be replaced. As a complete and quality exterior painting job we will replace missing or loose window putty as needed, ensures exceptional service.
- Caulk windows and doors. A small, tedious task, however infinitely important when it comes to quality and lasting paint job. This prevents moisture from seeping behind the newly applied paint, additional protection. We do it right.
- Loose trim will be re-nailed. While we are up there working on eaves and fascia we will re-nail any loose trim.
- Rusted metal will be sanded and primed. Not only wire brushed but sanded too. You must remove all areas of rust to prevent it from reoccurring.
- We mask and cover with plastic windows and doors, to protect, and prevent overspray.
- We also carefully cover all plants, bushes, and concrete and asphalt surfaces. This again is just courteous and clean. We will leave your property as we found it.
- On occasion, we will offer to trim your trees. This will be at no additional cost.
- Clean up at the end of each workday. We respect your Residents, Business or job site. We treat it as our own.
“Darrin is so energetic, it was a pleasure to work with him!” Mr. Rooker